I have to add one more post to tribute my great husband Adam (even though it seems Kennedy wants me to be quiet). Adam and I joke about how I thought I was the one "settling" for him, when now it seems the other way around. This guy just gets better and better every day. Not just your average "fight to protect your country's freedom" kind of guy. He's the spouse I'm aspiring to be (well, you know what I mean). Always makes "busy Trace" slow down and embrace her husband..."just love me," he says, and makes me breathe slowly and enjoy life more instead of chasing it. Always there for me in every way--emotionally, physically, monetarily....even understands my shopping problem and takes time to work things out. What a spouse, seriously. And he's the kind of father that makes me melt. I was just watching footage of him with Kennedy during his holiday home, and it made me cry not only missing him, but feeling full of pride and awe. Great capacity to love- true sense of duty to taking care of his family - great example of honesty and goodness - fights openly with anything that threatens others' peace and well-being... He's an amazing leader, and has always been great at encouraging people to fulfill their potential. I don't know how I got so lucky, but at least I know I'm lucky, right? I love you so much honey. We can't wait to have our hero HOME.



0 comments:
Post a Comment