I had to snap a picture of Doodle's shoes before we headed out to meet Grandma for lunch. She's such a little clown! We went shopping for a swim suit today, and out of nowhere she runs across Old Navy and says, "Prince Eric!" and pretends to be hugging an imaginary prince. I can't believe my daughter is already acting out romantic scenes. Then when we went to the dressing room to try a suit on she looked at the mirror before undressing and said, "Close your eyes mirror!" What a nut.
These shoes remind me: a very good friend from our New Mexico days gave these to Kennedy; Jennyphyr Goldsberry. I am the WORST friend at keeping contact with anyone...hopefully no one takes it too personally. I wonder how the darling Goldsberry family is doing (fantastic I'm sure, and hope). If anyone knows or remembers a Trace Gibson or Theresa Gibson, or my old name, Trace Brough (or Sister Brough as a missionary and M.T.C. teacher) I apologize that I don't make more of an effort to keep communications going. Lazy I suppose. Funny how when Adam's away I get so much better at emailing and such!
Saturday, February 17, 2007
My crazy little girl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment