BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, August 28, 2011

How Our Mornings Look...

If it's a school day...
Kennedy likes to get her morning routine out of the way quickly (breakfast, brushing teeth, etc.) so she can enjoy a little time with the boys before she leaves for school.
They don't mind much ;)
If it's an easy Saturday morning...
We're all in our jammies for way too long (and great entertainment is easily found).


Of course her little sidekick isn't far away, ready to mimic & copy everything she does. He's absolutely obsessed guitars lately; it's hilarious to watch him "accompany" Kennedy's singing or the Wiggle's movies.
If it's a Sunday morning...
We try to "church it up" Joe Dirt style & (but we still usually wear flip-flops/"slippahs").
Here they are on a Sunday when both of their respective outfits required hats (or at least Kennedy felt they did). Pah! ;)
True, many mornings I'm running late. Too often I yell. But most of the time I have to slow down & enjoy their sweet cuteness. Oh my little monsters. Everything else is just gravy.

0 comments: