BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, August 8, 2011

Little drooley Drew.
He's been working on teeth for a while now, though none have managed to break through yet.
Brother time. Schaf loves Drew so much...almost as much as Drew seems to adore him.
Schaf likes to just lay next to him & laugh. It's so cute how they just enjoy each other's company.
Kisses
& Hugs
Terrible blurry picture, but I had to try to capture this moment. Kennedy hurt her ankle playing on the blow-up mattress & needed to have an ice pack. Schaffer suddenly had the same injury & needed an ice pack as well. He really loves to be like his big sis.

2 comments:

Jared and Laurel said...

I don't know about you, but I LOVE comments (hint hint), so I'm here again! I think it's great how you capture all the everyday life at your house. How wonderful that Schaffer is so good to his little brother while still bonded to his big sister--seems like the perfect middle child!

Sunnysupra said...

I know you love comments but I don't necessarily want everybody to read my comments- but I did love this post and the one after it= such great shots that really make me feel like I'm there- love the shot of schaff and Kennedy with the ice packs- so so sweet and Schaff with Drew and all of them together in the morning before school= so loving and sweet- so much nicer than we were lol... love you guys