Look Dad, I finally got a haircut!
Yeah, it's not the greatest cut...& do you think Mom could actually try to do my hair once in a while?
Don't blame the barber though; I'm afraid I gave him a pretty rough time. Mom felt so bad she tipped him almost 10 bucks!
Guess it just goes to show that there's a reason I don't get my hair cut too often!
Mom's trying to get pictures for you, but I think I'll take this opportunity & make her chase me.
I just can't get away from her when she's got that camera!
She's gonna need to fix these heinous, uneven bangs...
I'm still pretty cute though!
Hey Dad, it's me, Kennedy...your little drama queen.
Don't worry if I seem to be more spunky & sassy than you'd like.
After-all, it's only natural. I'm seven; these are my Diva years, right?
Hi Dad, baby-Drew here!
How do you like my faux-hawk? Why does Mom keep flashing me with that camera?
S'all good though. I'm just hangin' out.
Hey, could you bring back some stuff for me to chew? These teeth are giving me heck!

1 comments:
Aww....such precious children!
Post a Comment