We had to take Noelle to our favorite beach, Lanakai:
She wasn't up for snorkeling because she'd dislocated her shoulder right before her trip,
but we all still had plenty of fun.
The color of the water there is insane, it's just gorgeous.
It's like a Corona commercial, right?!
We went up with our darling little neighbors: Ali & Daniel (& awesome Heather). Here Ali swims along with Kennedy & later Kennedy told me, "I went underwater & she saved my life Mom!"
Schaf's still not a fan of how unpredictable the waves are...
But that's alright, we're into playing in the sand too.
He is a big fan of sitting in the beach chairs though...actually any chair. Think he feels like he's king of the castle once he climbs up & turns around to view his subjects!
Oh that face--I can't get over my perfect, beautiful children.
And get this: he was all about his Aunt Noelle!
I got so many cute shots of them hanging out giving one another "lovies."
A good head-butt shows you're in Schaffer's 'cool club.'
And hugs like these? Rare treasures even for Mom or Dad.
You have to watch out for his grabbie little handsies, but how else is a little guy gonna show some affection?
Show him some attention like this and you're golden.
Seriously, right?!!!
Lucky Aunt Noelle. It ain't easy to be "digged" by Schaffer!
Of course he wants me when he's grumpy & tired.
Just got to find a way to get him to nap at the beach & life will be perfect!
Hideous shot of me, but I'm sure Noelle wants one of these:
Such a great big sis; I've never met her equal. Man we lucked out!
Love to cozy a cold beach bunny!
He's been doing "downward dogs" an awful lot lately; I'm more into pilates than yoga, but hey!
Yup, he's on his way. My little surfer dude. You can't escape destiny.
My beautiful little girl with my beautiful little sister.
All three with the perfect backdrop.
On the way back we stopped at Sandy beach & checked out the famous Halona Blow Hole.
What a view. I worry that I'll look at pics like this a few years from now & be mad at myself for not enjoying this place & getting out more.

1 comments:
Trace, these are awesome. And I'm seriously stoked to have made it into the "cool club" with the head butt. :) Even with a dislocated shoulder, that was a magical day.
Post a Comment