It's now been 3 months since the C-section, and I'd really like to fit into my old clothes already. Perhaps it's due to not teaching aerobics regularly like I usually am, but it also may be how much I LOOOOVE food (I have NO discipline and am a total hypocrite as a personal trainer who gives nutrition advice all the time). Don't get me wrong, this tater-tot is worth every love handle, but he's not living inside me anymore...time to get a waist back, right? There's a reason I don't post pictures of myself, but Kennedy had so much fun shooting Schaffer and I that I'll make this one exception (cringe):
I'm posting pics from our trip to Sea World last summer and can't help missing my muscles a little. I'm working to get these arms back (you like those guns? ha ha)
I also really miss having a flat chest. Weird, right? I LOVE nursing my sweet boy, but boobs are kind of annoying.
So back to the Sea World stuff (I'm such a self-centered ninny). Kennedy loved all the interactive stuff. Here she is feeding the sting rays some smelly little fish.
The sharks are ALWAYS my favorite part. I'm all over any movie or documentary about sharks (the more gruesome and scary, the better). Actually, it's my biggest fear living here in Hawaii and wanting to surf and snorkel. Surfers who get bitten and keep going back for more are just ALIENS to me!
They have the best shows...did I mention how much I ADORE Sea World? Seriously, if it comes down to Sea World or Disney, Sea World takes the cake. And not just because they're free for military (yeah, I know right? They ROCK!). Go if you can.
We went to the California one in these pictures, but I've got to mention that the San Antonio one is even better. They have a water ski show that is so fun and awesome. Man I love water skiing. The smell of gasoline from the boat and lake water...add some sunshine and life- jackets and there's my childhood summers.
I know she had a great time, but Kennedy looks like a zombie in all these pictures (she got pretty tired).
Supposed to be like a Sea World commercial...um, not quite, heh heh!
I love her cute short hair. She's been growing it out lately and it makes me a little sad. Reminds me of how she's growing up and leaving me for the scary unknown of "Kindergarten." Is it too late to home school?
The dolphins are pretty amazing too...this show got us soaked (not Kennedy's favorite! : )
We were all zombies by the end. It was a great trip though, and we will always be big fans of Sea World.

3 comments:
he is so cute and we so miss you guys!
TATERS??? Are you kidding me? ha ha ha, you are GORGEOUS woman, and kicking all of your clients' and gym friends bottoms. :) Speaking of which, I spent the night at Bobbie's last night and we got up and did some awesome cardio and yoga exercises. Reminded me of the old LVAC days :) ah, good times.
I'm gonna have to agree with the Queer on that first bit.
Love the pics! Thanks for the advice on Sea World. Maybe we'll get lucky and be stationed in San Antonio (not unlikely). :)
Post a Comment