Nothing in Kennedy's world compares to her love and adoration for her little brother. She wants nothing more than to hold him, sit and entertain him, and watch for signs that he loves her back. What will I do when my perfect babysitter goes to Kindergarten?
Making faces to produce those coveted baby smiles:
She can't ever resist leaning in for kisses. When Dad chides her for smothering him, she always says the same thing in her defense: "But Dad, I just LOVE HIM!"
Nearly every day I hear her saying to herself or to one of us: "I just can't believe it! I can't believe I finally have a baby brother!" I don't ever want to forget these times (and I have a feeling I'd better catch some of them on video to use during future sibling disagreements! :)

1 comments:
I can't believe how carefully, and comfortably she held him today! That is beyond her age. That is so cool that Kennedy loves the baby that much. I am happy for you, and a little envious too! (But mostly happy for you :))
Post a Comment