BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, April 11, 2008

Meet our new "Bestest Friends:"

These girls are our new favorite "twosome" to hang with. I think it's love!
Macey is six months older than Kennedy and completely positive that she's a real-live princess. Her adorable younger sister Ava is the spunky one who runs around out of control and knows what's up. They couldn't be more different, and we adore them. I was worried Kennedy wouldn't find some good friends to play with here, but she and Macey are pretty much "kindred spirits." Here's the best part: their Mom is a professional shopper. For realsies. Super-cool, beautiful chic who just happens to be married to an army Intel captain, and did I mention she's LDS? Destiny! So far our activities have included gymnastics class, play-dates, going swimming, riding bikes and trikes, and we're even doing our own "in-home preschool" two days a week. We haven't even gone shopping with them yet...ahh, the future is bright. Yes, love is the only way to describe it.

1 comments:

Luis and Christy said...

Hey, ever since I met back up with the beautiful Cheyney I've been reading your sweet blog. I am never showing my husband b/c he would be SO jelous of your husband's bday watch...