I can't seem to upload the video I took, & these pictures are super-blurry, but you can still see how much Drew is loving having Schaffer entertain & rock him in his carseat. It was the cutest thing ever.
I really thought he was going to give us a baby Drew laugh...so close!
Is there anything cuter than a big baby smile? Maybe Schaffer's reaction...he loved every time Drew smiled & would laugh so hard. They're going to be best friends forever. I love it.
There were a few moments when he looked kind of nervous...I was honestly nervous at how fiercely little Schaf would rock him trying to get a Drew smile. I'll keep trying to get the video downloaded. It was so fun.

2 comments:
SO Cute! That is the hugest cutest baby smile ever! Love that they are getting on so well :) xoxoxo
What a great smile he has! I LOVE it when Noah makes Ellie laugh...it somehow makes life good.
Post a Comment