BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, May 26, 2011

One last school morning...

The kids were all just so cozy & lovey Wednesday morning before Kennedy left for school; I had to try to catch the love by snapping a few pictures. Of course the great editing I owe to awesome Kate...
Originally it looked something like this. Yeah, she's pretty dang good at photo shop (a talent I envy a LOT!)
She also took a picture that started out something like this...
...and made it look like this. Yes, my children are angels.
They just love to get cozy & give loves...
The way these were edited seems to capture how I feel when I get to enjoy my children when they're enjoying each other. It's almost like I can hear that Jason Mraz song, 'Life is Wonderful' while looking at this picture . He's right.
Drew is always an angel. Thank goodness. Somebody did their homework upstairs when deciding what kind of child I could handle along with two-year-old Schaffer & a deployed husband.
I love this boy's eyes. I get to look into them & coo to him all day long. How great is my life?
I wonder if they'll grow up just like this. Kennedy the beautiful, care-taking, perfect big sister; Schaffer, the cutie-snotty-pants with crazy hair & even crazier antics; & Drew the calm, sweet, mature one...destined for greatness.
Nothin' beats siblings. I should know, I've got six! Love these babies. Hope these help you feel better Adam. Get better soon Daddy!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Love this family!!! P.S. Thanks for the shout-out ;) Love you BFF!!!

Jared and Laurel said...

These are such great shots! I can just see them growing up as best friends. Beautiful family, Trace.