I know I'm a broken record, but man, this guy is handsome!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE; we love you soooo much!
(miss you a little too!)
Luckily for us, it seems all of our kids inherited his good looks (well, with my nose!)
Those big brown eyes...my favorite. Kennedy's the brown-eyed (pretty) little-girl version of him & both of our boys are looking like "mini Adams." LOVE.
I seriously had a hard time finding a picture of him without one of his kids (I actually cropped Schaf out of that first picture). Any free time he has, he wants to spend with his family--we even take precedence over ESPN Sport Center!
If he can be, he's involved in every aspect of our kids' lives. He's the best Dad I know.
Doing a 'zoolander look' with his son.
I think if he had his way we'd just keep having babies...(yeah, that's not gonna happen)
He's not one to show much emotion, but when it comes to his children; he's like buttah!
With our first bishop & the new bishop of our ward. We often joke about being glad that he's 'not righteous enough' to be a bishop, but that really isn't true. He stands shoulder to shoulder with these great men & is genuinely stalwart & faithful. I'm so grateful to have him as the patriarch of our home.
Almost as attractive as a righteous man--a patriotic one. He's proud to serve his country & has made many sacrifices to do just that.
He's already well-known in his field for going above and beyond in any leadership position he's given. But he's also level-headed, personable, & just plain funny.
He's a great leader & takes the responsibility of being a mentor & example very seriously. Everyone just loves him (& who can blame them? We get it. ;-)
Many many MANY Happy Returns!!!!!!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment