This little guy has been a completely perfect baby. I guess someone upstairs knew I couldn't handle anything less with Adam gone. It seriously was over a week before he really cried, and he nurses & sleeps like a champ. He even seems fine with Schaffer's not-always-so-gentle hugs & kisses.
I love this picture of Kennedy holding him. As we all knew she would be, she's the perfect big sister--again.
Our little Schaffer was the one we most worried about adjusting. But as you can see, he's thrilled with our new arrival.
Any time he's near the baby he has to come give him kisses...again & again & again. It's so sweet.
Oh yeah, and the occasional lick! heh heh
We're all just in love.
He seems to like us a lot too.
Schaf's all ready to teach him where his eyes, nose, mouth, & ears are.
We now have three awesome, super-handsome boys in the Gibson family.

3 comments:
CONGRATS!!! so happy for you. what a beautiful family :)
Wow! You can really tell what a beautiful baby he is. Congratulations!
OMGOOOOSSSSHHH!! He is unbelievably GORGEOUS!!! The most beautiful newborn ever!! He is absolutely perfect and I am so glad that he's a good baby and that Schaffer loves him! This post has calmed my worries and made me SO HAPPY! Congratulations to my BFF and your beautiful, perfect family!
Post a Comment