Back in February I decided I was up for being a chaperone for Kennedy's class's trip to the zoo. I forgot all about it until I saw these pictures the other day, & decided I'd better do a post to catch up:
Here's the group I was in charge of in front of a picture of Hawaii's state flower, the plumeria. Plumeria trees are all over the island, and smell SO GOOD!
You can tell they were really stoked to have the crazy lady with the baby for their chaperone!
Little Eric Berry is so adorable, and he just loves Kennedy (kept asking to sit next to her on the bus on the way back to school...whoa, easy there little guy!). Funny how he's almost a whole head and shoulders shorter, but it didn't seem to matter to either of them. Ahh, to be six.
Schaf had a pretty good time...for the first half at least. Funny to look back on how "difficult" I thought it was to have a baby that couldn't walk...sometimes I miss those days!
Of course the kids were silly about any animals they saw "pooping!"
The peacock that was on the loose was everyone's favorite.
We were sad that Kennedy's best friend, Brooklyn wasn't in our group, but we still managed to get some "B time!"
After lunch they had their "recess" at the zoo playground, and it was Schaf's first experience at one.
Good thing he had the best big sister in the world with him to take care of him & show him around!
He couldn't get enough of climbing up to slide...
...down with his big sister!

1 comments:
So cute!
xoxo,
http://www.onceuponafad.blogspot.com
Post a Comment