BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What we're up to lately...

Here's a little golden nugget of truth: "Anything & everything is better on a trampoline." This includes pretending to be a cowgirl & riding around on a cow broom/horse.
Don't knock it till you try it!
Even babysitting is more fun on the tramp! What would we do without this girl? She's such a great help with her brother, & just loves him so much. Sometimes it seems she's more careful & takes better care of him than Adam & I do! Just have to watch for the leaves he tries to eat when he's out there!
We've also been losing teeth (two so far!)
Oh, and getting teeth: Schaffer's cutting his fifth one! (hence the snot & drool-drenched shirt, yay!)
Now & then we get to do a "mommy-daughter date," but let's be honest, "Daddy-daughter," "Mommy-Daddy," and even "whole family" dates are much more common. It's fun having a family full of people you really really like.
We do a lot of eating; well Schaffer certainly does. He officially eats TWICE the amount of food that his "bird eater" big sister does. Better get a 401K account just for the grocery bill we'll have soon with this big boy!
We also do a lot of playing. Playtime 24/7; it's how we roll.
Did I mention we do a lot of eating? And we like to look super-cool while we do it.
Play; try to figure the toy out; play some more. He's so curious and smart.
We also spend lots of time with awesome friends; particularly the Feiders. We are hoping they don't have to PCS to the yucky mainland...ew! :) Here's beautiful Kate with her happy, sweet baby boy, Stone:
His nickname actually is "Happy," which is so appropriate. He'll just hear your voice & start cooing and smiling, it's so sweet!
Kennedy spent the night with them once & ended up all dolled up in one of Brooklyn's dresses with her hair done to the nines.
She was so proud of how cute she looked!
Little Brooklyn is in Kennedy's kindergarten class & they're the best of friends.
Little Jett is the middle child & he's really ridiculously darling...seriously, right?!!
One of the major perks of being friends with them is Kate's immense talent in photography; she's awesome. She'll randomly ask if she can use Schaffer or Kennedy in a shoot, and I readily, happily agree (such a sacrifice, but I've got to be a good friend, right?!!!)
I mean, does this picture look like a baby gap ad, or what? Love it.
You can tell where Mom's standing in these!
I just love how much he loves me...it's the best feeling in the world.
And I have to show this one of little "Happy." No, I'm not kidding, this kid actually is this stinkin' cute!
Oh dear, a little baby yawn with that perfect, sweet face...almost makes me agree to get preggers again...almost! :)

3 comments:

--m.k.r. said...

those cheeks on Schaffer are adorable! I love them. I cannot believe Kennedy is old enough to be losing teeth, ugh!! Miss our best neighbors ever.

Sunnysupra said...

How cute! They're both so adorable and love the pics! Can't believe Doodle's lost 3 teeth already! Ash is trying to get his front tooth loose lol... it's moving a mm or so :) Kate's kids are darling and so nice to have kids that are so close in age. Love ya'll- would really like to see pics of the bday party when you get a sec, but love this post!!

Kate said...

You are the BEST most loyal friend ever!! I LOVE your blog posts! And not just because I'm in every one of them :) Although that IS totally flattering. I LOVE that picture of Kennedy jumping on the trampoline riding her broom horse! Oh, that just makes me smile. Love it! Love you!!