We LOOOOVE Valentines...it's the best.
And these ones inside our house are real too! I've been the "queen of fake plants" for so long (I know, gross!) but perhaps living here in Hawaii is turning things around. Aren't they so pretty? Yay!

And then there's my little "mini sweethearts:"
One's been my little valentine for 6 years, the other for around 10 months. No doubt about it, they both have my heart.
And of course Kate took some great "Valentine's pics" for us one day at her house (seriously, I didn't even realize she was doing it until later! How crazy-lucky am I?)

Ready to head off to school to pass out Valentines to all her friends:
This sweet girl has such an amazing capacity to love...I can't believe she's MY daughter. Love, love love her!

5 comments:
Way to go on the flowers. You are right, they are beautiful!!! How fun. I can barely keep my ivy and a couple other green plants alive. Your kids are just gorgeous as well!! :o)
Aww, Happy Valentines, guys! I'm jealous of the flowers...nothing grows for me and those are not just growing, they're beautiful!!
Awwwwwww, Trace!!! You are the BEST! Seriously! I just ADORE you!! I LOVE Kennedy's toes by the way. SO cute. Your Valentines decorations were the BOMB DOT COM!!! But I expected nothing less. Kennedy is SO adorable!! I'm so glad she wore her bow for Valentines day!
Oh and I'm so glad you put my number one favorite picture on here! The one of Adam and Schaffer. You have got to blow that one up. If you don't, I'll do it for you :) You are the greatest friend ever BTW!!
Love the pics- favorite yet of Schaffer and Schaffer and Adam- Kennedy's toes are KILLER and your flowers... well, let's just say... I looked real close- r u sure they're real:)?! j/k they're beautiful, HI's good on you girl, but, get the skills and bring it on back, k? Love n miss ya'll. Tell Kate nice job on the pics, they're beautiful.
Post a Comment