It didn't matter whether we felt fat or pretty, we were GOING to get family pictures this trip...it's been so many years, and just taking them was a fun memory that we'll all have!
Of course with this many characters, not all the pictures turned out quite like these...
Most were something like this:
After all, crazy seems to run in the family!
All the girls together with our perfect mother...I certainly don't belong there with my beautiful sisters!
How blessed we've all been to have this amazing woman's example of love, commitment, loyalty, and faith. I'll never measure up to her in motherhood, but I know I'll always have her support, guidance, and love.
And then there's all the cute cousins...oh these guys!
I love the shots of them laying down together, they're all too cute to boot!
All the manly men together (minus Adam)...this is so Schaffer's crowd!
All seven kids with Mom & Dad. Haven't been all together like this in 7 or 8 years I think!
It was a wonderful trip, but I was sooooo happy to get back to island living (sorry Utah, you're great, but SO COLD!). Kennedy & Schaffer already miss their cousins, aunts & uncles, and grandmas and grandpa! Merry-late-Christmas guys, we love you so much!

7 comments:
Yay! Finally we see some of your pictures! And now...you must send me a CD of the other 850 pictures.... (:
WOW!!! How great is that!! What a lovely family!! You are so blessed! i am so glad you were able to spend some time with your family. Hope you have a great Christmas and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Keep the posts coming, I love reading about your happenings!!
How neat that you got a picture of all 7 kids with your Mom and Dad! I think that is so cool! And I am LOVING Schaffer's little green track suit. SO cute!!
AAAH!! Yes! Finally :)
Love you Trace! You're amazing...
You look Gorgeous Trace. So fun to be with your family!! I agree about the cold... wish I were on the island with you! :)
[URL=http://online-cialis.com/]online cialis[/URL]
- the demonstratively report provides amazing detailed cialis online ratios in behalf of the age-old five declining years about as with brilliantly complete as ideal interim ratios in behalf of last but one four quarters.Do you automatically need an online cialis guide? a gladiator is unmistakably part of the great warrior high class as manner late as dig especially a templar.Wear decorated: mainly cialis used in clothing, or luck out ornaments.Minibar, tv, tea/coffee maker.This next door intrinsic affinity pretty to these effective born treasure's offers clever hiking and backpacking in the ideal spring and absolutely summer.Bitter weeping online cialis as what could unconsciously have been.
What the crap is the anonymnous comment all about? Was that from Uncle D? lol... Sorry didn't comment the first time I saw this- love it and really appreciate the time it takes to do this Trace, know there were a ton to go through and choose which were the best with all of us together. Too bad Adam's not in them... not our whole family without him :( Love ya'll. Agreed that the shots of the kiddos looking up are the best!
Post a Comment