Kennedy was recently chosen to be a "raider of the Quarter" from her class...an honor that isn't too shabby according to my "more-experienced-with-this -school" neighbors. Her very bad mother missed the assembly to teach aerobics...which ended up cancelled. Yeah, real bummer. Thank goodness Dad was there to take all the pictures:
It was cool to see many familiar friends and neighbors were part of the "cream of the crop!"
Tanner and Brooklyn are two of Kennedy's dearest friends from church. I love how cute and excited they both look in this picture:
And then there's Daniel, our super-cool neighbor that can do no wrong in Kennedy's eyes. Check out this shot of him giving a buddy high five on his way up to the stage (where he sweetly gave his teacher a big hug instead of just shaking her hand like all the rest!)
Why am I not surprised Kennedy chose to sit next to Daniel at the "after-party?" They got to have cake in the library; very special indeed!
This close-up of Tanner is classic. We have so many wonderful friends here in Hawaii. We'd like to pack them all up and take then with us to each of our remaining duty stations. Something about Hawaii I guess...all the cool, super-nice military families end up here.

2 comments:
Congratulations, Kennedy! No wonder her Daddy's not letting her miss any school! ;)
Thank Adam for me for taking those pictures. Mine didn't turn out. And I love that picture of Tanner! Good job Adam!!
Post a Comment