So as I posted earlier, Adam had to go to Japan for some "intelligence stuff" (poor guy, he has it so rough, traveling to Thailand and Japan all the time), but it was only for about a week, so I didn't think it'd be a big deal. Well, it turned out to be a really big deal. One of my craziest, busiest weeks, minus my really really helpful, supportive husband equals one humble grateful wife. Even little Schaffer seemed relieved & over-joyed to see his Daddy.
I did dishes three times while he was gone...probably the most I've done since being on the island. In addition to always doing the dishes, Adam does a million small things all the time that add up to being one seriously super-human husband and father. Like for instance, he always makes Kennedy's sandwich for lunch the night before a school day. Also, he's usually the one to give Schaffer a bath. Oh, here's one I really love: every morning before he leaves for P.T. he changes Schaffer's diaper & chills with his son for a bit (while I'm comatose!). He brings me a sweet happy baby ready to nurse before he takes off. The thing is, he loves doing all these things. He's such a stellar example of serving your family, and nothing seems to make him happier. I love my husband so much!
This is a terrible picture as far as quality (Schaffer's so fuzzy and out of focus!), but I love Adam's face in it. It's a signature Adam expression with his big brown eyes, and shows his deep compassion...I love it. I feel so blessed to have landed this guy.

2 comments:
Well, when you put it that way, how could you ever live with him gone at all?? Great pictures of father and son...they both seem to have a bit of an attitude if you ask me.
I love these pictures because it looks like Adam and Schaffer are making the same face- SO cute!!
Post a Comment