BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Schaffer's Lucky Photo Shoot

I feel so lucky. My beautiful, talented, super-stylish friend Kate called us up on a whim to "practice" her photography with my sweet baby boy. We got to chill out at her uber-chic pad and were spoiled with her time and attention, not to mention major talents in photography. As usual I can't choose just a few, so I'm going to overload this post with lots of my favorites:

I like this accidental shot of me taking off his diaper...I just love a naked baby in a picture (eww, I hope that phrase doesn't attract disgusting creeps to my blog).
He's just so doughy and edible. Will he be mad at me for these pictures when he grows up? Well worth it.
He wasn't feeling very well (kind of "sicky" that whole week), but he was a real champ and lasted almost the whole shoot.
Can you believe this guy's hair? We've been calling him "Spike."
Oh yeah, this was his first experience with grass. He was all into it (kind of messed up these shots since we couldn't get him to look up and say cheese! :)
Best way to explore new "grass stuff:" plunge in, nose first!
I love the close-ups she got when we were inside. Got to get that awesome expensive lens she has (Adam's all, "yeah right, don't hold your breath!")
His favorite thing to chew: Mom's hand.
Good thing he can't ask for anything, 'cause I know I couldn't say "no" to those eyes.
Then of course we had to get baby hands and feet:



I think the last one's my absolute favorite. So much texture and so many layers, right? (bah, I don't know anything about photography! ha ha) Big, big shout-out to my favorite girl Kate Feider! (I'd put something on my blog that would take you to her site, but I'm too techno-retarded for that). I feel like I've been so blessed in meeting some truly great friends, and no matter how hard I try, I never end up able to give them as much as I receive from them.

3 comments:

--m.k.r. said...

oh he is so stinking cute and getting so big. I love the spikey hair!

Kate said...

Thank you! You're the best!!

brandy said...

Oh, Traci.....he is so precious!!! I love the Damask fabric she used as a background. Emma's hair stood up like that....how blessed you are and LOVE the pics!!