Adam told me yesterday, "babe, your butt has seriously never been this big before." Why thank you for noticing! Chump. You're welcome for the sacrifice my body and I are making. Oh my gosh, D-day is so close! This picture is to remind myself of the waist I used to have, and will hopefully get back sometime soon. Fingers crossed.
So did I mention that we moved again? Yeah, nine months pregnant, and my husband says, "we can do it without the movers honey!" (notice that the front door is at the top of a flight of stairs). Ladies and gentlemen, this is the SIXTH house that Kennedy has lived in during her 5 years of life. I'm actually hoping that she (and we) can spend our next five years here. I mean, seriously??? This house in Hawaii? It's as big and awesome inside as it looks on the outside. And did I mention that it's free? Sometimes I love being a military family.Here's a little peek into my little man's room...
I only had a week or two in the new house to unpack and get settled before the baby came, but thanks to that "nesting" instinct I got it all done. I'm actually pretty proud of what I accomplished. Still have a little O.C.D. when it comes to organizing and storing different sized onesies and such.I'm also very proud of how I recycled different pieces of furniture (including Kennedy's crib and changing table) for our nursery. Nothing really matches, but it'll work, right? :)
It's been so fun filling a room and closet with little boy stuff/clothes. Whoever told me that little boys don't get cute clothes never scoured through Janie and Jack, Gap, and Gymboree's clearance racks like me. Ooh, it's all so cute!
Oh my gosh, I know--she's going to kill me some day for this. It was this Dora the explorer dance, which catered to the majority of Sierra Vista's population (not to sound prejudice). Here she is at the dress rehearsal with hair that makes me look like a terrible mother:
The ballet dance was a little bit better...
She was more interested in smiling out at the crowd than getting all the steps right. My beautiful girl.
Her very best Arizona friend, Macy, came with her family to watch, and they even brought her flowers!
Did we mention Macy was her very very favorite friend?
Here she is with Dad after the performance, ready to celebrate at her favorite place, Outback. (the girl loves some steak, and that mac-n-cheese? please!)

4 comments:
Traci...glad to read your post and to see that you guys are all so happy! Your house is beautiful and I know you will create many wonderful memories there! I hope and pray all goes well with the birth of your sweet son. Having my son was one of the most precious times of my life. He truly is amazing and there's nothing like the sweet love a little boy has for his mommy!! I am sure Kennedy will be an amazing big sister. Well, take care, can't wait to see some pictures of the new addition and you and your lttle family will definately be in my prayers!
3 days holy cow!! oh and i completely agree.... I LOVE dressing Nolan.... he is one stylish dude!! Post pictures soon, or at the minimum shoot an email please!
hey..about the camera. I know it is expensive, but it is definately a good investment. The D90 is excellent and has HD video capability, so if your lense from your other Nikon is still porperly working, then all you would have to purchase is the body!! Good luck, but a good camera is a necessity( but of course, I would say that)!
Good luck with the birth!!
Post a Comment