It's official. We're settled into Arizona and I'm surprised by how much I really like it. Perhaps it's because we've had 60 degree weather in February and we're still surrounded by pretty mountains (only they're not covered in snow). Almost immediately after we got here Adam had a childhood wish fulfilled: he bought an older jeep to "work on" and play with. He talked me into it by describing how we'd take it right out onto the beach when we live in Hawaii (and secretly I hope we'll get a boat to pull behind it some day). Actually, he saved a little chunk while deployed to Iraq and since we're doing relatively good with savings and education funds and such... Seriously, this guy deserves his toy jeep.
View from the back. I intentionally cut out the license tag since it's a bit inappropriate--at least to conservative little me (we're getting it registered and will soon have a nice boring new one). I'm afraid it's not a good shot of my lovies inside (I've got to learn how to use my camera).
We often catch Doodle trying to sneak into it...she loves taking rides around the neighborhood with her favorite guy.



5 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! Kennedy really looks like she is having a good time and enjoying the sunshine!
We sure wish we had some sunshine around these parts. - krissa
Pretty sweet stuff!
Hot dog! Tell you what Adam knows how to do things right. And you guys will have fun playing. I like the orange color of the jeep the most. You'll be able to see him coming from a mile a way.
HEY hey!!!
love the foot pedals!!!! don't try to church it up son.
i'm so glad you called, but then like a moron i deleted the message accidently so i didn't write down your new # and your cell says it's disconnected, so call again!! or email.
plus i need your address because i have discovered a pile of clothing that isn't cates! jeans, 2 shirts, a sweatshirt, socks. so um, i need to send that off.
and also that sweet message you left after you guys first moved was ridiculous. i feel like all you did while you were here was help us. you guys rock and adam sooo deserves that jeep!
we miss kennedy so bad. cate said yesterday out of the blue, "mom, we need to move to arizon-ya."
oh and by tagging you, you have to post 5 random things about you on your blog.
Post a Comment