PLEASE???? 
She even dressed up all "fancy" (or is it corny?) to beg for the trip. Yeah, I'm kind of embarrassed that we haven't made it out there yet, but between moving and Dad always deploying...I'm just chalk-full of excuses. Turns out we're only seven hours from Disney CA, so we're hoping to fit in a trip before Dad's next school date. Plus they have some new live show with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and the Little Einsteins...Kennedy's absolute faves (have about twenty of each series saved on the DVR). If anyone has advice for the best times/deals for a not-so-rich military family, we're all ears. Get it? Oh man. Sorry.


1 comments:
oh my goodness she looks so big! April/May is great weather that is all I know. We were planning on going with addie and sadie, but had a change of plan. she would love it.
Post a Comment