Could these girls have it any better? I wanted to arrange some pictures to show a little "action picture show" of them on their day at the Barnyard. My favorites shots are the ones where they're holding hands and running to see the new baby sheep that was birthed WHILE we were there. They really are the sweetest pair. Cate says Kennedy is her "best friend," and Kennedy echoes every phrase from Cate's mouth, and every action as well. To make the day complete, we ended with ice cream cones which got all over their mouths noses and cheeks. I get enjoy childhood all over again through these cute gals.
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
How to have Fun when you're Three
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
I HAVE to comment on this; I just don't know what else to say, but "awesome job on this one!" The title, the shots-- very fun stuff.
Post a Comment