BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, March 11, 2007


Here's cute Noelle with the two Webb boys: dancing with Brannagan and posing at the table with Brady. Poor Noey--none of us can be the least bit subtle in insinuating how we'd like for her to marry a Webb. And these boys just couldn't be better caliber; truly stellar guys. Brannagan's been teaching down at Florida State University, and Brady just got off his mission and is the funniest kid...all the Webbs are the same. I believe Brannagan's coming to live in Utah pretty soon, and Noelle will be moving in with me this next semester, so we'll have to do fun movie and game nights...watch me do my best to stir up a little romance, right? Hee, hee. Just kidding. Sort of.

1 comments:

noelley said...

Hmmm... not so sure how I feel about this being published on the world-wide web, Trace... :)
Oh, and just for the record, I think all three of us could pretty easily pass as mental institution escapees in that picture...