BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, October 22, 2010

Our Latest Happenings...

Ever since she went with all her favorite aunts & uncles in Utah this last Christmas, Kennedy has been obsessed with ice skating (I know, in Hawaii? How 'bout let's take advantage of all these beaches!). I finally caved & took her to a place called the Ice Palace with her little friend Emma & it was actually pretty fun. Oh, by the way, Emma's actually older than Kennedy. Heh heh, good thing she's decided she likes being the tallest girl in her class!
She even ditched the little skate trainer a few times to brave the ice on her own. She ate it up & wanted to stay all day. Now she wants her next birthday party to be here.
Also it's been nice to have Dad back home after his trip to Korea. We like to just chill with him. These two boys are two peas in a pod. Schaffer shouts out, "DAAAAD!" every time he hears the front door open & close. It's so sweet. I love my boys. Even the one I haven't met yet.
Kennedy made "raider of the quarter" for the first quarter again. She's so cute & good (I even hear the teachers kind of "fight" over who gets her in their reading group...maybe it's because of the goodies I bring to thank them, but they say she's their most behaved & diligent student).
She's also (finally) begun taking "official" piano lessons.
She's very serious about it. ;-)
Unfortunately it seems to be poor Schaffer's turn to be sicky. Poor guy's got a yucky cough & can hardly sleep with all that icky congestion...I'm enjoying how sweet & cuddly he is with his Mamma when he's feeling bad though!
Also Kennedy has become quite the little swimmer. She's advanced in her swim lessons to a level that does occasional swim meets & she's already gotten two first place ribbons & three second place ones.
She wasn't feeling it when I asked her to smile though.
What a cute little skinny butt. And this was taken before she got really sick & lost a few pounds...poor little waif!

1 comments:

Jared and Laurel said...

Wow!! Go, Kennedy! She makes us proud. We hope little Schafie feels better soon. I know what you mean--Ellie has had cold after cold and it's so sad (and sweet).