BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, September 30, 2010

The reason I'm obsessed with Hawaiian sunsets (and pictures capturing them)...

Is because of my amazing friend Kate's photography. We just received these & other shots she graciously took for our family before (tragically) leaving the island. She's so talented & I'm so lucky!!!
My home is filled with beautiful art starring the people I love most...Kate, we can't thank you enough!
Schaffer's favorite past-time:
My favorite girlie...she seriously gets sweeter & prettier every day.
We feel so blessed right now, and I know I certainly don't deserve it. Our little guy joining us at the beginning of this next year will make our family absolutely perfect.

6 comments:

cheyney webb said...

Amazing pictures. Congrats on being preggers! That is so exciting. AND a BOY. Hooray.

--m.k.r. said...

Wait stop the press!!! are you pregnant??? Why am I so unaware, probably because we have a few states and an ocean seperating us :(. we are going to try to come to Kona again this winter, so maybe we can work a stay in honolulu!!

Melissa Fisher said...

Those are grat pics! Congrats on another boy! So cool. I am glad for blogs so I can keep tabs on you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Trace!!! Your pictures are amazingly beautiful.... and CORNY!!! :) ha ha, somebody had to say it.

But wow, are you one goodlooking family... silhouette :) Man, I miss you kids! Thanks for calling the other day. It made my night!

Love you!

Kate said...

Shush Noelle! They are not corny! ;) lol, you're so funny.
Trace, thanks for posting these and for your generous praise! You're the best friend ever. I hope you're doing well incubating the new little guy! Love you and miss you!

Marcella Deter said...

CONGRATS!!!! So happy for you Trace. Your fam is beautiful!